LAN Party Calendar

iainmcgin

I decided to create a Google Calendar to list all the LAN party events in Scotland. I've added all the dates I know about so far (Gumpcom up to #16, HozDog #4, BreachLAN #2, Playtime #4). I'll be filling in these calendar events with more information (urls, google map links, etc) in a couple of hours.

The iCal URL is:

http://www.google.com/calendar/ical...9c91s0@group.calendar.google.com/public/basic

Which you can import into just about any calendar software as far as I know. The easiest option, if you have a google account, is to add it to your own google calendar list then it will appear conveniently next to your other events there.

If you want an event added to the calendar, just email me at iainmcgin@gmail.com

Please forward these details to other folk you know who are interested in LAN parties, I think it could prove quite useful as long as I keep it up to date. To help to that, if you know people who run LAN parties ask them to get in touch with me and I'll add information about their events.

Sakey

Brilliant idea Ian :)

We will keep you up to date with our dates as and when they are decided.

Thanks

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
awsome idea, been using google calendar since it came out and love it, handy for a group to share dates , thanks

Top Bottom