Let's get this party started

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi guys,

Pretty sure I've posted something similar in the past however I believe it's time to post it again :)

This party relies solely on word of mouth, friends bringing friends however I think that with a lack of regular social events we've kind of lost focus on staying together as a group.

I think that far too many people are sitting waiting to see who pays for the next event before they themselves commit. With that in mind I wanted to spark up some conversation about how we can make BreachLAN more attractive to newcomers.

The staff are going to be getting more active at promotion, but we had also talked about offering some sort of a discount system for bringing a new friend. The levels of discount on offer would be generous.

I honestly think that if we make more noise on the internet, introduce incentives for newcomers and beef up social events during down time that we will have no trouble in getting more people through the door.

Comments welcome :)

DictaTyr

Does this include those who have already got their friend to sign up (As is the case with myself and ShinraKing) :p

themast

Self Proclaimed God
Not just newcomers that we need to increase theres a wider problem with attendance with the core breachlaners in general. For example i dont really see anyone on the breachlan mumble anymore (fair enough i'm away half the year). For a time it increased a little with GTA V but its back to what it was again. If i remember right attendance was better when you guys had your social airsoft events.

Perhaps some sort of event outwith the lan every so often?

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Hehe totally not yet :p need to book soon though!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Yes I think it would be great to start up some social events again, real life has absorbed most of us again though :)

Pub lunches went down well in the past for example.

BlitzThose

sadly I won't be attending the next lan as its right smack in the middle of a planned platform shutdown for critical maintenance and as such any holiday requests for this period are denied.

Top Bottom