Logie Durno hall! A L4D2 addon

Niko

Map was pretty awesome, can't wait to see it polished up.

My only suggestion is to replace the large "GOD IS DEAD" scrawl at the back of the stage with "JESUS CHRIST, FENTON!".

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Opinions guys i know you like them...

I keed, but really. I need to know whether or not you think this is a good idea. I can close of three sides of the hall, both sides and the back but i dont know what too block the front with. I could probably put a player barrier in the way but that's just unrealistic.

So i ask; what should be in front of the hall, and how far should you be able to wander from the front of the hall?

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
bear in mind i only have google maps to work from and i didn't have the idea to snoop at the house next door either ;P

I could include the house next door, but it wouldn't be entrable.

Knottyboy

7LjRi.jpg

:p

Keep working on it, when you're next out there have a look around, take a few pictures, remake the small area. How great would it be to fight your way from the main road and hold up in the hall?

Then again, probably really time consuming... but fun!

DictaTyr

Well, if it's a survival map you don't want the area to be too large, so personally I would block off the front side with a couple of cars/vans as if the survivors had blocked it off themselves as a barricade or something.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Im have been working on this silently for a while now, i hope to be able to release the UNTEXTURED version at the LAN for just the playability of it, where hopefully you guys can take a copy of it and reccomend things from a gameplay perspective rather than an art perspective :p

Also i have been researching into ways to acctually trigger the hoarde, what do you guys think of having somone voice a "starter" like the crazy church guy :p

Top Bottom