Low Sec Mining - Thu 7th May 1800hrs

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Who is available on this date at this time to take their asses into low security space for a mining operation.

Only volenteer if

1) Your clone is well up to date and you can afford a new one if current one gets blown up

2) Your ship is / will be completely insured and you have all the capital available to replace it and all the fittings should it get blown up.

I think we could make some money with this if we pull it off propperly.

Details of rendevous to be released closer to the time.

***EDIT***

The corp will assist in replacing your ship and fittings should you lose anything during this op. Provided you stick rigidly to the instructions given by your fleet commander.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We need a few more people who are prepared to come along on this operation to make it worthwhile. Hopefully the experiance and high pay (if the op is succesful) should make it worth the risk.

Can a few of you please commit to this by posting in here what you have.

We have our guardian angel (AdrenalinJumkE)

And i'l come along in a Retriever.

But we still need more Retrievers and a hauler.

Post in here if you would like to join in.

ZeroG

I might be able to make it, not 100% sure yet though. My 2nd character can now fly a Bestower which is a bit better than a Badger and my 1st character can help out a bit too.

Castiana

Soon™
I cant attend Thursdays as i'm working. But if your still going when i get home I'll come in my retriever on my second account and my cargo transport on my main.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Whatever you can afford to lose, and the ship most likely to scare off someone coming in looking to pop a few solo miners

This op though is in danger of being called off. We need numbers. Please post here if you are in for flying either a mining barge or a hauler.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
6pm is too early for me, what will we be mining? I will need to learn the mining crystals for it!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Depends. If we play it smart and pick a good system we should spot if one or two come in that you can handle. If we spot a gang of 20 coming in we will be clearing out pretty pronto

Ok fair enough 6 is a little early. We will go for 7 instead.

Check your evemail for details of where we are heading.

DO NOT POST OUR DESTINATION HERE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
We've established that more prep work will need to be done before the next op. Everyone who can fly a frigate should consider assisting the combat division in protecting the barges and haulers. We should aim to keep one or two barges protected with multiple frigates :)

We then moved back to high-sec and pulled in a mega 25 million in ISK :D

SwiftTempest

well that kind of undermines my position. i did ask if 1 or 2 people were able to assit me to defend the op and it was shitty luck that i got my ship webed and warped jammed by 2 rats

if i had someone else with me they would of been able to stop that from happening

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Sorry, I did not mean to, I did suggest this last night on mumble and Gemini thought it was a good idea.

SwiftTempest

i agree that meathod will be more efficient than everyone being in retrivers, but i do still need atleast 1 other person to support me just incase i am overwhelmed buy rats or pirates

Bloodnok

I would like to help with the anti-piracy but need to sort out my main ship (Caracal) as it only does 204m/s and I can only use missiles up to 40km from target(s)

Note: I can fly a Rokh but low on ISK to buy and will be a complete noob at flying it...

SwiftTempest

that wont be a problem, i can hanlde any rats that come, but when they start warp jamming and webbing i need someone to take their aggro while i kill them vise versa

plus having some long range fire support will make the fights alot quicker

ZeroG

I've not been as active lately but will hopefully be more ingame soon. I'm now able to fly my target ship the Raven so will be able to help out if you want. It's a long range missile ship really but I used to use it to run missions all the time and it's great.

SwiftTempest

i dont think it is wise to bring a battleship into lo-sec unless your absoulutly confident that you know what you are doing

Castiana

Soon™
I've said it before and i'll say it again, I'll be the other person flying CAP on my main account while mining on my second. It was just bad timing for the last run that I couldn't attend.

Top Bottom