Monitors, again

Eklipze3k

From a purely aesthetic point of view, I'd go with the other Acer due to the thinner frame :) And also because I'm an Acer fanboi :p

Amesy

The Acers are really great screens and have the better reviews. The last link anyway

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I'll just point out - not sure how much it's worth, but I certainly know the Acer G series used to be their gaming range, not sure how much that is still true

Knottyboy

I'm currently using 2 of the BenQ monitors you mentioned. They're great monitors with a clean and crisp picture, the stands are screwless so they're easy to slip off and on for LANs. However, next time i'd go for something with HDMI as i still have to use my TV for my PS3.

Out of those 4 i'd either go with the BenQ or the Samsung because LED > LCD, however the Samsung's inputs face out the way and not down the way so you will have cables sticking out, bare that in mind aswell. If thats not an issue go with the Samsung!

Also, if you're going for 2 then i'd say go for the ones with the smallest edges so the actual screens are as close together as possible when they're beside each other, it makes things like EvE look much better.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Thanks everyone!

I decided to go for the Acer G245 (the first link) as these had great reviews gaming wise elsewhere. They should be here by tomorrow cant wait!

Top Bottom