Not long to go now

Sinner

I always seem to have shit on the go when breach lan is on. AEF (Antwerp Esports Festival) was meant to be the same weekend but it turns out its not going ahead this year. So it looks like i can keep my promise and return this time! YUSSSSSSSSSS.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I always seem to have shit on the go when breach lan is on. AEF (Antwerp Esports Festival) was meant to be the same weekend but it turns out its not going ahead this year. So it looks like i can keep my promise and return this time! YUSSSSSSSSSS.

Sweet! :)

SocksFoHands

For reals?!? Don't play with my emotions like this sins, don't say it if you don't mean it. I can't take that emotional hit again!

*runs off crying*

Bloodnok

If he doesn't turn up again, I could always buy this:

sportsunlimited_2162_20017961817

Edit: at time of posting it went out of stock...

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
When will the official games list be published? Because most of the games in the last lan i dont own :)

Bloodnok

I knew I should of looked at the check list last time...

With the chances of a wet weekend very likey, is it alright to take a George Foreman Grill?

George-Foreman-GR62-Double-Champion-Indoor-Outdoor-Electric-Grill-0.jpg

However only I may operate it as if some else does, you're cleaning it!

Bloodnok

Better let you then that its the smaller model i'll be taking as the one above is huge and haven't got permission to take it...

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Dunno, 15 to 20 at a guess. Enough for a big game of everything though! :)

If you can, please pre-pay as it gives us a better idea of how many are planning on coming and gives us a bit of additional support.

Top Bottom