Pendulum - 10th December - Aberdeen

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Who else is going?
I am going, along with my girlfriend and some friends, just wondering if anyone else from breach is going?

***Edit by gemini***

Meeting at the Pittodrie Bar on King Street @ 4pm for a pre-concert drink. Everyone welcome to join. Would be nice if you would let us know too so we know to look out for you :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Il be there. That weekend is going to be awesome. We should meet up in town beforehand for a few beers then get the bus out to the gig :D

Rubix

Not sure about the pre-concert drinks as I'm going with 3 other people and not sure of their plans but might see some of you at the gig I hope

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok. I'l be getting to the Pittodrie Bar on King Street around 4pm to meet with a few friends and have a beer or two before the gig. I've added this info to the first post.

Does anyone know what bus is from King Street out to the AECC ?

ZeroG

The 1, 2 or 13 will take you to a stop across the road from the AECC. There's also the park and ride no. 40 which goes into the car park there itself.

A

Amy

So jealous of you guys! But seeing them at the Arches for New Years Eve which should be a blast. Enjoy!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Now THAT im jealous of. I've heard their new years DJ set from a few years ago and it was tops. Gives me goosebumps every time I hear it.

Bloodnok

***Edit by gemini***

Meeting at the Pittodrie Bar on King Street @ 4pm for a pre-concert drink. Everyone welcome to join. Would be nice if you would let us know too so we know to look out for you :)

Yea, I would like to meet up before hand, just wondering what you are doing for food?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I'l probably eat a big lunch around three before heading to the bar. I don't want to eat much after that as I'm not drinking at the gig.

Sinner

im'a be there but meeting me at a gig will be like meeting a yeti who has had a bucket of salt water poured over its head. ill probably be driving some folk there anyways so no booze for me.

Top Bottom