Pizza Order BreachLAN 31

grogers126

Sniper
Ladies and gentlemen

Due to past discrepancies with the pizza order it has been decide that this event we will change to a different provider for our hot delicious pizza.

Our supplier for this event will be the fabulous and delicious

1024px-Dominos_pizza_logo.svg.png

A link for the menu can be found here : http://www.dominos.co.uk/menu/pizza/default.aspx

and you can place your order the usual way through the breachlan ordering system. If asked for a postcode please use AB51 5EJ

if you have any questions please feel free to ask a member of staff.

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-8_13-52-7.jpeg
    upload_2014-9-8_13-52-7.jpeg
    13.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
T

trkevig

SWEET AS F**K MAN !!!!!!!! Loved Papa Joes pizza but a Dominoes are in a league of their own !!!

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Just found out that dominos deliver to my hovel, I think its time for a taste test (for science ofc)

grogers126

Sniper
I have just went on to check the order and i have noticed that domino's have launched a new website so can people who have already ordered please make sure there order is still valid and correct

T

trkevig

Do we just go on again and check - don't want to place 2 orders m8. I'll do this when I get home.

grogers126

Sniper
The pizza order Closes this friday ladies and gentlemen so can you please remember to place your order if you require hot delicious pizza delivered straight to your desk at the event.

Top Bottom