Projector Content for BreachLAN17.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ladies and Gentlemen.

I'm in the process of starting the downloads for the projector content for the LAN. But this is a VERY time consuming process with every four hours of searching / downloading only resulting in approximately fifteen minutes worth of suitable video.

So, anyone that can help me out. I'm looking to automate the download of hundreds of gigabytes of game trailers, previews, fragmovies and any other content you guys want to see up on the projector for the duration of this LAN.

Download limit is not an issue. Connection speed is 100Mbit.

Anyone that can help me out get's a big bear hug.

Bloodnok

Why not, for the motherLAN!

Besides, something tells me that my net is going to get raped at DrumLAN 5

Bloodnok

Due to my internet taking me back to the darkage of dial up, I can no longer help out, sorry...

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey if you guys can help by downloading loads of stuff then that helps too. I'm looking for a huge variety of trailers, fragmovies and anything else that would be cool.

Tech-Demo's and dev diaries aren't particularly interesting. Too much talk and not enough shots of action.

I have TV trailers and promo's for loads of modern games but I'm looking for older games too.

Bloodnok

Thanks to Skull for reminding me of the Epic night of 10/12/10, I found vids of Pendulum @ Aberdeen but theres a problem of bass (thats what I get for standing 6 feet from the left side of the stage speakers...). Anyone know what software I could use to "fix" it?

Top Bottom