Prorder Bioshock 2 - Steam 4 pack!? £20.25 each.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
Anyone want to join me on the Bioshock 2 Steam 4 pack?
its £80.97 for the 4. so a fraction under £20.25 each.
Adn you also get a copy of the original bioshock, not that anyone doesnt have it already.
Get in touch.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
was still available Blitz. you've got it.

all 4 are now taken:
Pseudo.
ZeroG.
Madman.
Blitz.

will make the purchase later today.

ZeroG

I might actually have to play more than a couple hours of the first game before I start on the 2nd :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I've been playing Bioshock2 most of the day. My oppinion so far is that it isnt as good as the first and something has been lost. It just doesnt have the sparkle that the first one had.

The level design so far has been pretty poor. Several times I have had to resort to the game giving me "hints" which go along the lines of "Go here to get this". That is not a hint, that's an instruction.

A game where you just end up wandering aimlessly around the level because there is no clear direction or path to take just stinks of bad level design.

I'm still going to keep playing it and hopefully finish it. And i've yet to try the multiplayer so I wont call judgement quite yet.

MadmaN

Kris did you send it???? because i dont see it in my games list installed or not installed list.. and also bioshock 1 is not there. i have rebooted steam a couple of times and no bioshocks are showing up :/

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok having played the Multiplayer I have concluded it's a great big bag of balls.

It has the same setup for multiplayer as MW2. No dedicated servers and a bloody awful matchmaking service with a game that is laggy as hell. So I've dismissed that at the minute as complete rubbish

The single player gets a LOT better after the third level. For the first three levels there is so much freaking health and ammo it is almost impossible to not have full ammunition for every weapon. After the third level things get a bit tougher. The Little Sisters now heal the Big Daddies so just endlessly spawning and beating them to death with a spanner is no longer a reasonable option to take.

The little sisters interaction is quite cool. You can pick up and adopt the sisters and have them harvest you some more ADAM before choosing to save or kill them. Although killing them results in a Big Sister being sent after you. Really just as tough as the Big Daddies but they cant heal and do a hell of a lot more damage. They are harder to dodge too.

So I'l be finishing the game soon hopefully. But im giving it slightly more of a thumbs up than I was yesterday.

Top Bottom