Proxy

DictaTyr

Well, the problem with bypassing filters at your workplace is that the bypass will be found out, likely very quickly, then expect disciplinary action, they do show up in your history. At least it was definately that case with a place I was working under a network administrator.

Amesy

www.proxy7.com it opens a website within a website. There are more like it but as Fenrirs said above, you could face disciplinary action for using it. And you will be caught out.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Aye, and if they're any decent network admins, they have server-side logging software, so even if you clear your history, they will still know what you've been on! (They did at my school)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yup. Don't do it else you may find yourself on the wrong side of disciplinary action. It's their network and infrastructure they can block anything they want.

On a smartphone however.....

Blackice

Nah its PGL, so i am not trying to access to stuff in work time, just in the evenings and days off. and i will be very surprised if they notice me out of the hundreds of staff per centre, and there are 40+ centres in the UK alone, and one IT office in HQ XD

And all those websites dont work, have tried pretty much all of them, but they are all blocked as well.

SocksFoHands

That should possibly tell you that you're not the first person to have this idea and since they've gone through all this effort to stop you doing it, it probably isn't smart to just assume they won't notice or won't care if they do. Anyone who has done any office work will tell you managers can be and usually are massively anal about people using their internet to mess around at work.

Top Bottom