Pub Lunch 2011 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeroG

Not had one for a while now. Maybe see if we can arrange something for the near future ?

Bloodnok

Traffic lights there are pants, not wanting to be held up for 15+ mins cause of Gemini being a right @#$%@&%@$#%#**@%#%#&@%@%#*#%#*@%#*$&#*@&#&$

grogers126

Sniper
mmmmm fooooood lol brig of don does nice food also the cocket hat on anderson drive is really good plus price is good usually do 2 for £10 no matter what day u go

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Brig O Don is good for me.......need to complete my collection of Strongbow glasses ;).......although I would like my drink before my food this time unlike this weekend just gone >_>

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Right guys, since the last post here was 2 weeks ago, I'd like to propose the date of Sunday 10th for the next publunch?

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Can't see any reason why not, 9th alright with people?

Personally, I'll have to confirm closer to the time, that's the week where I may be away on holiday, but there's nothing booked yet, so not sure if I'll be away or not at the moment

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Would I be right in assuming this meeting has been postponed?

Anyone got any preferences on a date for a weekend lunch together?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Sorry guys. I am bothered about these things it's just that I've got a lot going at the minute.

We definately have to have one before the next LAN. So I hereby propose next Saturday, the 16th. Brig o Doon @ 1pm

Signup below.

1. gemini
2. ...
3. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom