Pub Lunch - Aberdeen - Sat 1st August 2009

ZeroG

I don't think we have set a limit on the amount of people so the more the merrier.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
lol,
we are all full up, no more vacancies!!!!!

of course you can.

1. Dex
2. gemini
3. Kris
4. ZeroG
5. Dave
6. ScottishDragon
7. $ku1!
100. Profit!

SwiftTempest

i say we book the entire building for just us

1. Dex
2. gemini
3. Kris
4. ZeroG
5. Dave
6. ScottishDragon
7. $ku1!
8. SwiftTempest
100. Profit!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
BUMP - Reminder of date

Anyone wishing to come please add your name to the list. I'l be reserving the table next Thursday lunchtime.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
i have to pull out of this, going down south to a festival that weekend now.

1. Dex
2. gemini
3. SwiftTempest
4. ZeroG
5. Dave
6. ScottishDragon
7. $ku1!

SwiftTempest

i cant go either as my manager has fucked up my shifts this week

1. Dex
2. gemini
3. ZeroG
4. Dave
5. ScottishDragon
6. $ku1!

Chrisface

Tada! I shall be attending this to get to know you all a bit better. I also need to talk to any eve players about what we'll be wanting in this eve management API key thing and face to face is easiest for that kind of discussion. Setting some short term goals for it would be something i'd like to do so i can make a start.

1. Dex
2. gemini
3. ZeroG
4. Dave
5. ScottishDragon
6. $ku1!
7. Chrisface

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good to hear you are on board mate. Will you need a lift out seeing as il be driving past your house anyway ?

Chrisface

Thanks for the offer of the lift. I don't actually NEED it but it saves me a 30 minute walk so it would be awesome if you could.

As for your idea Castiana? I don't know what it was. But maybe it is. I do a lot of work with web services and web based applications and I looked at the eve API and it's quite easy to get information from their servers. The hard part is going to be building the application which we'll be using this information on. Depending on how complex the things we wanted it to be doing will be where the real work lies.

Castiana

Soon™
The idea was building a web biased tool that use's the api. Sort of like eve-mon, but not quite if you know what I mean.

Top Bottom