random parts

BlitzThose

doing a clear out of some old parts, to make some space in me cupboards, all are known to work unless otherwise stated. will add more over the coming days all items are collection only

Cheepie:
512mb Geforce 7950gt £15
Creative labs Xfi Xtreme Music OEM £10 *reserved for BlackAlice*
Tagan 580w modular t580-u15 psu £15

Freebie's:
Samsung DVD-Writer SH182 (Black) *reserved for BlackAlice*
3.5" internal 16in 1 card reader (black) *reserved for BlackAlice*
Kiss DP-600 dvd player.(boxed)
Nintendo Gamecube. (boxed)

BLACKALiCE

doing a clear out of some old parts, to make some space in me cupboards, all are known to work unless otherwise stated. will add more over the coming days all items are collection only

Cheepie:
512mb Geforce 7950gt £15
Creative labs Xfi Xtreme Music OEM £10
Tagan 580w modular t580-u15 psu £15

Freebie's:
Samsung DVD-Writer SH182 (Black)
3.5" internal 16in 1 card reader (black)
Kiss DP-600 dvd player.(boxed)
Nintendo Gamecube. (boxed)
Generic Kvm switch, for 2 computers includes cables
Where do you live, I'm very interested in the sound card

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I'l be in town today to go to Atmosphere. If you still have the KVM could I come in by and have it.

Thanks.

BlitzThose

madman if your after agp gfx cards i do have some 66-68 series nvidia's not sure if they work though and hence they would be free

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Got the KVM. Thanks a lot Blitz. It will be a great help to my setup. Much appreciated.

BlitzThose

i have came up with an idea with what to do with the gamecube, donate it plus controllers and some multiplayer games to the lan for use with the projector, does that sound good to you guys,

+ my lappy just got fixed less than 12hrs after i phoned dell, which is excellent. now im going to rip my stargate dvd's for a reason i dont think im allowed to specify here :p

Top Bottom