Rest in peace Ryan Dunn

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Why is this a big deal ?

He was hardly a great contributor to culture or the advancement of the human race. He wasn't a great artist, musician, scientist or humanitarian. He was a stuntman who killed himself and someone else by driving while drunk.

It's hardly the loss of the century.

Amesy

There are rumours and reports floating around that This is all part of a stunt for a new jackass stunt.
I'm not sure what to believe at the moment.

SocksFoHands

Why is this a big deal ?

He was hardly a great contributor to culture or the advancement of the human race. He wasn't a great artist, musician, scientist or humanitarian. He was a stuntman who killed himself and someone else by driving while drunk.

Him and the rest of the Jackass guys put a huge smile on my face whenever I watched the films. Granted if you don't like Jackass you're not going to give a shit but to anyone who is a fan of the series like me it's pretty sad. I grew up watching CKY and Jackass, feels like a bit of my childhood just died.

As for it being a stunt, that's just because some people made some false news reports that he wasn't dead. I don't think the jackass guys would do something as tasteless as faking a death, it's not their style.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
Why is this a big deal ?

This.

SocksFoHands

By your own standards no one will care when you die either then guys. We can't all be Einsteins, sometimes it's enough for a guy to have brought some laughter into the world for people to be sad when he dies.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
i'd like to think when i die it won't also be killing someone else in the process whilst acting recklessly and endangering many others. no matter how he lived his life, in the end, he gets no respect from me for that.

Top Bottom