Return of The PK

T

trkevig

Well, this will be my first BreachLAN... in fact it will be my first LAN since the final ScotLAN - OMG is it THAT long ago ?????? lol. Those days people knew me by my alias of Major_PK..... however, now im simply TRKEVIG.

Looking forward to meeting you all amd glad to see some faces that look nearly as old as me now lol

any tips on what games i should ake sure i have installed???

cheers

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Welcome back buddy!

Yeah a few years have passed hehe and it's great to hear from you again!

You're not going to believe this but LAN staples still include UT2004 and Air Buccaneers! Along with some TF2, SC2,CS,Dirt2/3,Blur,COD4,Risk II etc :)

A nomination thread will be started soon to get a feel for what people wish to play at the next LAN and we'll try and hammer out a rough schedule for the weekend a week or so before the event.

Once again great to see you again!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Welcome back!!

Always great to be able to welcome new/old faces to BreachLAN. Look forward to meeting you soon :)

MadmaN

so ScotLAN guys... Blitz, ZeroG, Dex and myself.... mike and andy make a return lol

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
On that topic madman - you realise that you've made up a heap of breachlans that were actually cancelled that you say you went to in your sig? :p

T

trkevig

lol, just checking out my games list.... why cod4 and not mw3 or blops ? just wondering thats all...... also, whats sc2? and where can i find air buccaneers ??? lol

T

trkevig

also, black ops 2 will be out 3 days before the lan.......

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Cod4 is easy to obtain especially at a lan. i beleive it is harder to obtain BLOPS or MW3.

Might also to be to do with the local servers? ask skull or dex about that.

SC2 Is short for starcraft 2 and this is air buccaneers;
http://www.ludocraft.com/airbuccaneers/

It isnt a big file and most likely you can grab a copy at the LAN.
I personally couldn't give a hoot about BLOPS2 :D

*Edited for Spelling, apparently the autocorrect didnt autocorrect when i posted it*

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
lol, just checking out my games list.... why cod4 and not mw3 or blops ?
Cod4 is easy to obtain especially at a lan. i beleive it is harder to obtain BLOPS or MW3.

Personally, I dislike Activision's treatment of the CoD franchise after they completely screwed over what was Infinity ward during MW2 development. Also, don't get me started on Treyarch. Those are my personal reasons for not owning anything past CoD4.

On a technical front - the servers are 10x easier to maintain for CoD4 (MW3's are 15gig for the base server. That's insane...). They also have true LAN play - no internet required. We also get all the maps without needing people to have that console concept that is 'DLC' (again, I blame the CoD franchise for bringing charging for what was included in patches to pc...).

God, that was hard to type without inserting many obscenities into it... (Imagine Yahtzee's feelings about the CoD franchise, then insert them here...)

Negator

Well, this will be my first BreachLAN... in fact it will be my first LAN since the final ScotLAN - OMG is it THAT long ago ?????? lol. Those days people knew me by my alias of Major_PK..... however, now im simply TRKEVIG.

Looking forward to meeting you all amd glad to see some faces that look nearly as old as me now lol

any tips on what games i should ake sure i have installed???

cheers

Pretty sure this man once killed my enermax PSU as the last thing it was doing before it started popping was sharing a movie featuring gauage ;)

these days there is no need for such vast amounts of filth to be stored locally so my pc should survive. ;)

T

trkevig

i seem to remember nearly everyone tapping my pc for something back then lol

Top Bottom