RMLANS : New EvE Corp

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
As some of you may know, I recently had to evacuate all my characters and all their assets from nullsec. Such is the risk.

All my industrial characters are back in Empire to make money for the PvP characters who remain in nullsec for some more warmongering.

I have started a new corporation to support their efforts. Corporation name is RMLANS, or, Raving Mad Lans.

Anyone from here is free to join this corp to gain from mining boosts and huge haulers which I have at my disposal. Inc a fully rigged Iteron V, a Charon with almost 1million m3 of haulage space and hopefully sometime soon an Orca with massive Tech2 boosts. After I get my PvP characters sorted with some new stuff to kill the russians.

HQ will be in Jakanerva somewhere. Probably the same station BEST was based in.

Applications open. Don't be put off by the 100% tax. That's just to put off random PvP people from applying. You will recieve everything you are entitled to if you mine / manufacture.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
PSPR got nailed in null sec?

All of WI has retreated out of Geminate and is deploying from Pureblind now alongside members of the Northern Coalition.

At the minute the plan is to clear out a space for us to set up a new base and then get the lovely ISK flowing back again.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
If things get going again and theres the community there i'll look at reactivating my account.

Mainly, I don't overly want to be putting money into eve when either im never on or there's no-one to be on playing with, and doing stuff, i found this at christmas when I had the 5 day trial, I was at a loose end and didn't know what to do with myself in the game

Bloodnok

Oh great, I gotta use my 5 days before sunday... but as skull said, gets boring if no ones about

ZeroG

Just reactivated my account for the free 5 days. Gonna see what changes are afoot.

Top Bottom