Sat 22nd May - Breachlan Drinking Games (18+)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We spend a lot of time playing computer games. Now I would like to propose an evening of drinking games.

Before I get started though, I would like to make it clear.

600px-BBFC_18.svg.png

Doesnt matter that we are not doing this in a licenced premises. But im going to be strict. Sorry if you are disappointed by this but thats the way I want to play the games.

In order to put this into motion, the only thing we would need to confirm is a venue. We need to keep in mind that the venue ideally is somewhere in the center of town where everybody can get transport to and from the venue without a car. If this goes the way I would like it to there is no way anybody will be in a fit state to drive either immediately after the games or for the full length of the next day either.

If someone offers to host this at their house, they get to keep any and all the leftover drink.

In order to get the best out of said games, we need at least six people although ten people or more would result in much more lulz.

Failing results in disqualification from the games.
Failing is defined as boomering, passing out or any other aspect the rest of the group calls out as a serious fail.

What Participants will need

1) 8 pack of bottled chilled beer.
2) 1L of spirit of your choosing.
3) 5L (approx) of mixer for your spirit.
4) Either Taxi fare or somewhere to stay after games are over. Bearing in mind driving will be off the menu for all of Sunday.
5) Good sense of humour.

Games.

Starter ) Banzai - We watch an episode of the show and drink every time a player gets a bet wrong

Core game) MPUK Rules Yeehaw - Like this but with a load more triggers

Finale) F*** the Dealer - Rules here

Played all night) MC Hammer - If anyone asks what the time is, you must immediately respond with the phrase, "Stop, Hammer Time" - Doing anything other than this results in penalty drink.

Played all night) Winners Circle - Everytime someone else fails, those who remain drink.

Players

1) gemini
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)

----- MINNIMUM PLAYER CUTOFF -----

7)
8)
9)
10)

-----OPTIMUM PLAYER COUNT -----

add more as required.

Knottyboy

I'll come, we can split the taxi fare :) 5 litres for 1 litre of spirit is a bit much isnt it?

I think we have some brotherly mindfuck thing going on because i was watching Banzai last night thinking that would be a fun drinking game.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Good to see this getting such a positive reception.

What we need though is still a venue. If anyone has any ideas please let me know.

Bloodnok

Ah crap, should of checked before posting but I gotta drop out of this as I'm on guard duty for the Deeside Railway on the Sunday.

Sry

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
Ah crap, should of checked before posting but I gotta drop out of this as I'm on guard duty for the Deeside Railway on the Sunday.

Sry

i was out there today, was having a look around and and think the guard thought i was going to jump over the fence as they were about to come out the hut...i wanted to take some pictures!
looking at the website, is that your dad thats the shop co-ordinator?

Top Bottom