Sinners Band

Negator

this may seem tangential somewhat but do you work at the westhill tesco? I thought i saw you but not sure.

SocksFoHands

Indeed it has been known for me to frequent tesco for frozen pizza and cheap DVDs. I live a life of quiet dignity.

Sinner

umm were playing in drummonds on friday night with
rebel roulette + dr flaw

if anyones interested, were on first check either fb or mysp for more details
any support would be amazing!

Sinner

just a bump! were playing tonight in drummonds, were on first so half 7ish, also new track up on our mysoace, recorded at cpt toms last night :D

Sinner

£10 xD each band got 30 ... bonus considering we thought we were doing it for nothing, half an hour 10 quid to do what i love ... cant get much better, were playing again on thursday and saturday now :D

Sinner

im sure it was only £4, OH LOOK ITS ME AGAIN. i will spam my band to death on every site me or the band has an account/page!

tomorrow night were supporting the fire & i and min diesel, its the fire and i's uk tour so hopefully theres a lot of folk coming, come along and me, phil & james will love you long timeeeeee

also playing on saturday supporting devils disco and dr flaw again.

i got 2 last time and much thanks to gem and socks for showing up :D MOAR!!!!!!!!!! <3 breach
ps i may be attending the next lan as belgiums out the window ...

SocksFoHands

May go again if I end up having no other plans. No promises yet though. I will say to others who are on the fence about getting off their arses it is pretty good entertainment for the price you pay.

Top Bottom