Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
7f98b92c-8cf5-4f2c-9d2f-dbee7bb7eb14.jpg

Gig date: 18th January
Where: Glasgow Hyrdo

Me and Dex are trying to organise a trip down to Glasgow for this gig. Tickets go on sale this week. What we think is that a group of about 5 - 7 would be sweet. Tickets go on sale this week so please only vote if you're serious about wanting to come and will be ready to buy a ticket from either me or Dex in the next two weeks (remainder of the cost will be paid later, we just need to get tickets bought first as it's gonna sell out)

There are a few options as to how we could actually go.

1. Train + Hotel. We travel as a group, leave Aberdeen (or you jump on the train somewhere else on the line) late morning, have a few refreshments along the way, dinner in Glasgow then gig. Stay in hotel and back home the next day. Approximate costs.
£Ticket - No idea how much this will be until next week
£Hotel - £50 each (Z-Hotel, Inches away from Central train station, awesome hotel)
£Train - £50 each (Can't be prebooked yet but last time I made this trip was about that)
£Refreshments - You know how much you want to eat/drink

2. Car / Minibus. We rent a car / minibus and drive down early afternoon, go easy on the refreshments, go to the gig and drive back as soon as it's over. We'll get back in Aberdeen probably about 2am Sunday morning so the driver will not be able to drive everyone back to their front doors, you'll have to make your own way home after being dropped somewhere in Aberdeen City Centre. Approximate Costs.
£Ticket - No idea how much this will be until next week.
£Car+Fuel - £65 each. (Whoever the designated driver is gets their ticket and transport for free)
£Refreshments - You can have a few drinks, but you need to be in a fit state for the ride home.

If you seriously want to come, please vote on the options above as to what you would prefer. Please only vote if you're serious about coming, me and Dex will be buying tickets this week hopefully as soon as they go on sale so we don't want to order too many.

Note - The poll options are only for what me and Dex will be organising for everyone. If you want to come but want to arrange your own transport / accommodation please just say.

Top Bottom