So who's still playing?

ZeroG

I didn't log the petition through any account or character. I did it through the website which you can do without having to log in. I should maybe login to the account I can get to and raise it that way as I might get a faster response.

Edit: I've logged another petition through one of my accounts so hopefully get a better reponse this time.

BlitzThose

had good fun last night with 200 friends took my phoenix out for a spin to bash pos' and i-hubs left right and centre. gonna be a busy weekend for us in pureblind

DeepBlue or anyone else for that matter you can reach me in game on Sweetface, and sure we dont mind if you join us and cant do much in the way of pvp due to wanting to do some more skills, you can always mine in our little pocket, those 250'000 unit spod rocks dont mine themselves :)

we take mining very seriously and have been known to have 36hour mining ops.

but if you wish to wait you can just talk to us and get to know us a bit, before making your mind up

BlitzThose

after a month of gencide against the russians

Vanguard Success List

Red Army have lost:
3 large amarr towers - destroyed
1 large amarr tower - stolen
4 corporations!
1 carrier - afk outside a pos, hot dropped
1 carrier - titan sniped

IAC have lost:
1 Large caldari tower - destroyed
1 medium caldari tower - destroyed
1 carrier - destroyed
Sovereignty + Infra Hub in UC3

Dark Pride have lost:
1 small tower
1 medium tower
1 large tower (still being onlined as it died)
1 Carrier - warped to non-stronted small tower and got bubbled (Surprise Buttsecks)

Red.Overlord have lost:
3 carriers
Large amounts of battleships
1 True Sansha 4 billion+ ISK tower

now focusing our efforts on builidng up our surplus of ships for the rumoured IT alliance onslaught of the NC. if they are coming we will be ready to fight!

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hows the Northern Coalition coping nowadays. When I took my chars out of PSPR they were kinda getting buttsexxed.

BlitzThose

2 nc fleets say hello to each other

20100323214624.jpg

20100323214606.jpg

ZeroG

What has been done cannot be undone :)

Hopefully I'll get back into the swing of things soon.

BlitzThose

the next great northern war is upon us, with the majority of the southern alliances having been spotted moving vast numbers of ships to staging areas in or around pure blind it would seem that we have a matter of days before all out war commences and that pure blind will be the focus of the initial attack. win or lose it will be one hell of a fight

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
I spoke to Wizzo this morning.

Quotes for RML doing PSPR will be coming shortly after i39

ZeroG

Seems to have gone a bit quiet on the Eve front again. Never anyone there when I logon.

Top Bottom