Star Trek: Online

Castiana

Soon™
Ello all,

Anyone else have beta access to STO?

Its a brilliant game, very well balanced, awesome graphics!

Here's a pic of the login screen, the sexiest login screen I've ever seen.

BETA%20-%20Login%20Screen.jpg

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
How big is the download for it?

--EDIT--
Just seen it on a site
o_O
8Gig download!

ZeroG

Ordered the Digital Deluxe edition through Steam as they seemed to have knocked £10 off since the first time I seen it.

Got it downloaded through the night and just patching now.

Castiana

Soon™
For those who wana try it, I've uploaded a SERIOUSLY compressed version of the beta. You just need an account.

ST:eek: Beta installer Size: 7.65GB
ST:eek: Beta Installer (after compression): 1.4GB

www.castiana.co.uk/sto/sto.uha

You WILL need UHARC to un-compress it.

Negator

i quite like this particular bug.

spaceeilidh.jpg

so far, the game refuses to run without massive artifacting on my 4870 but without even re-installing drivers putting in my old 4850 runs smooth as silk :| So god knows whats going on there as the 4870 is dead stable in every other game.

ZeroG

Yeah I get that bug a lot - it's even funnier when you beam onto the station or a planet and you are still a spaceship :)

Negator

my char is eilidh @ rahr85 if you fancy adding me to a friends list. i'm not sure how much of this i'll bother to play solo, i'm only at level 5 just now.

ZeroG

Yeah I have it through Steam. I'm not in game at the moment, just taking a bit of a break and getting some food :)

Bloodnok

For those who wana try it, I've uploaded a SERIOUSLY compressed version of the beta. You just need an account.

ST:eek: Beta installer Size: 7.65GB
ST:eek: Beta Installer (after compression): 1.4GB

www.castiana.co.uk/sto/sto.uha

You WILL need UHARC to un-compress it.

Link for software to extract this please, I keep finding gui for it...

EDIT: NVM, me being special but the file extacts Star_Trek_OB_ST_0_20100108a.zip and Star_Trek_OB_ST_0_20100108a.zip.part and doesn't run, waste of time...

itsmyyard

Ive got a brand new PC and everything to play STO, downloaded the beta and like it but i dunno if ill be playing for ages when its time for the full game to come out, I want to be in places like engineering or science deck, not be the helm of starship all the time!

Top Bottom