T3h Un0ff1c14l Br34ch 12 G4me5 L15t

Status
Not open for further replies.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
but shit to dismiss a game you have never played?
air buccaneers is lots of fun, but i suppose it does have a steep learning curve.
it wont be as daunting as the pros wont be there this time.

and i think enemy balloons are always the darker red ones.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We will be making sure that the installers for as many mods as possable are available for download at Breachlan.

Please if you have any mods / freeware games that you would like to see added to the list of available downloads then let me know. The more notice you can give the better.

So far il definately have Goldeneye Source available. And OpenTTD including the elusive graphics and even rarer music files :D

Sinner

goldeneye .... ohhhhh that brings back memories, awesome shout

id be up for a bit of rts see if can understand them a bit more ... be nice to the noob though .. pleaseeeee

Xyphious

Ha, still wish i had my N64 around! some classic Goldeneye would have been ace!

Got an emulator but i just ain't the same :(

Oh thats a good point, i've got quite a few emulators so if anyone wants to steal a copy on the night and play some SNES, Megadrive, NES or MAME games then we'll do it!

Bloodnok

Ah the memories, of the pain and suffering I had on the NES (shame its needs repaired).

Is the console corner going to be the same as last time (xbox 360, wii, projector etc...)?

I still mind my bad singing for Pinball Wizard by The Who...

L4D2 Demo will be available on 27th October for pre-orders, 3rd of November for everyone else (up to 4 players)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
i'm up for some DoW 1 & 2, the whole month that i had no internet i was playing through the entire series of DoW1 :D

Haven't got 2 yet, personally, after playing the beta, i don't particularly plan to buy it unless i have cash to spare. I really do prefer the original games

SwiftTempest

i think a lot of people make the mistake by comparing DoW1 and DoW2 and they think it is too much differnt to the 1st as they were expecting the same gameplay as to DoW1 but shinier.

FYI i like DoW2 as it is more tactically challenging and the average game last about 20min which i think will be good for tournaments (Hint hint)

Dioxin

Anyone fancy getting Borderlands up and running?
With anyluck my laptop will cope, and its released next week :)

Its a Role Playing Shooter ala Diablo but in FPS :)

SocksFoHands

never played air buccaneers and i dont plan to. i'm up for some DoW 1 & 2, the whole month that i had no internet i was playing through the entire series of DoW1 :D

I would love some DoW 1 but I lost all the discs except DC and I'll be fucked if I'm playing Tau, could do Necron though. Got DoW 2 up to date even although the multiplayer is shitty on it we could do some last stand mode I still haven't beaten wave 20.

Also yes Zombie Panic source even though I fail at it and perhaps some CSS if I can talk anyone else into it?

Sinner

CSS = WIN! ill be up for that

also im going to spam this everywhere, HARDCORE SUCKS BRING ON PROMODLIVE204 IN cod4

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
You aint that bad. The point is though that ever since we played NiceGuy at CSS we have refused to play it since.

(NiceGuy placing very well at i36 iirc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom