The BreachLAN 21 Pizza Order

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey Guys,

Alright, you know the drill by now, it's pizza order time.

The pizza order is for the Saturday night of the LAN, the 7th July. ORDERS MUST BE IN BY THE 2ND JULY.

We're using Papa Johns Aberdeen again, however with one change to the way we place our order with them in the fact that we're going to be emailing them the order directly so there is less chance of things going wrong!

http://www.papajohns.co.uk/stores/aberdeen-northern-road/Pizzas.aspx - Menu there.

You can submit your order here: http://www.breachlan.co.uk/next-event/pizza-order (Home > Next Event > Pizza Order)

Please note that you cannot order a XXL Stuffed Crust (or a M or S), only a L. If you order the wrong size stuffed crust then we will have to contact you to find out how to rectify your order.

Please use this thread for questions about the order.

Cheers

TwollMan

Got some questions here, I'm a firstimer after all.
Which day those pizzas are delivered?
Is it for the middle of the week end?

ZeroG

Don't think I'll actually place an order for pizza this time - hate PJs pizza. Maybe just order some sides or stuff.

MadmaN

yeh i am going to give them one more chance… my last pizza was alright but the one before was awful :(

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
We are fully submitting everything to them in writing this time to try and avoid any errors of them taking it down over the phone. As far as I know we have also been in contact with PJ Corporate as well, we are trying our best to minimize the mistakes.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Your orders must be in by Monday 2nd July. This is the cut-off date when I will be submitting the order to Papa Johns.

I am not sure if I'll be able to make any modifications to the order after that date so can everyone please make sure their orders for pizza on the Saturday evening of the lan are in by the 2nd July (The Monday before the LAN).

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Just to bump that these orders are being submitted on Monday - Anyone still wanting to place an order has until Monday to do so.

We will find out prices when we submit the order on Monday.

Everlong

Crap!! I missed it! Any chance of putting a:

Large Papa John's Favourite with stuffed crust on there for me please?

No probs if not.

Sorry for missing the deadline, I totally forgot!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
I have done that for you Evers, thankfully I saw the post as I was putting the order together.

Order submitted, Form Closed.

Any orders recieved from now are not guaranteed to be recieved.

Top Bottom