The Cupcake Assassin!!!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
A big thank you to all that purchased cake at BreachLAN 22, I hope you all enjoyed!!

As BreachLAN 23 is only a 48hr LAN and so I can enjoy more time gaming I have decided that this time round cake will be available but only on a pre-order basis.

I will be making tray cakes to order and they will be available in 2 different sizes:
picsart1348744000456.jpg

The Larger size is the size I had at BreachLAN22 and depending on the slice size will serve up to about 10 people. The smaller one will serve around 4.

As these will be made to order, any flavour from the current menu will be available.

All orders will need to be placed by Monday 5th November via pm. Payment on collection at LAN.

If you have any questions about flavours or fancy something that isn't on the menu post below and i'll see what I can do :)

Piglet <3

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Just a note:
As we know Mo'vember is approaching and I hope we will all be taking part in one way or another. As a registered MoSista I will be doing my bit by making and selling Munchstaches (Mo shaped cookies) These will be available to purchase at BreachLAN 23 with profits going towards the BreachLAN team total. Prices will be updated within the next few days :)

Img_0927.jpg

grogers126

Sniper
cant remember if i asked or not but can i have a small £5 chocolate one please

these cakes are amazing guys i full recommend these

Gbot_ADR

GiggleBot
would it be too late to ask for a £5 chocolate cake? if it is don't worry, I'll just wait until the LAN and buy a piece of whatever's there

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Gbot that's no problem to do you a small chocolate one as I'm already doing one for Dod so will have plenty spare mix.

A quick note to everyone else, there will not be any cake for sale over the weekend as its only a 48hr LAN there will however be munchstache cookies available with all profits going towards sponsoring the BreachLAN Mo'vember team.

Top Bottom