The Good The Bad The Ugly

grogers126

Sniper
Well peeps it has been another great event and we the staff would like to thank you all for attending BreachLAN 33.

As usual this thread is your chance to give the staff feedback on the event so that we can move forward and improve our services.

DictaTyr

The Good: Board Games proved fairly popular when there were no big games or if there was a game some people didn't have.

The Bad: GTA5, far too many people doing the heists instead of joining the big games or getting a big game of GTA5 going (There's deathmatch, races etc)

The Ugly: Turdzilla

matty2168

The great - Board games were surprisingly excellent

The good - Great people as always, big games were really intense and enjoyable, and the odd frag on mintR in CS was nice :3

The bad - GTA V heists, no dedicated masturbating area.

The ugly - Casti's arse. It touched me. *shudders*

matty2168

Oh, and turdzilla, although impressive, was disgusting. GG to whoever laid it, but make sure it flushes next time fella :p

mintR

I Stream Things
The Good -

Board games providing some down time from the gaming screen, very enjoyable :D
Food was very nice, best pizza I have had in a while and the smokes sausage supper, very yummy
Glad to see new faces, welcome Mr.Boulton and thanks again to yourself and matty for driving all the way up.
Mortal Kombat X and CS:GO Fun Tournaments - Nothing wrong with a little competition, it gets everyone talking and builds a nice atmosphere

The Bad -

Leaving on sunday, couldn't be helped though

The Ugly -

I witnessed something I felt was a little out of order, I believe their was a hiccup with food orders and on a personal level felt the way it was put across to staff was a little upsetting. Staff are reading what you enter into a box and simply following up with the information they were given. We are all adults and im sure we are all aware that Shit happens.

Overall another great LAN and thank you for running such a great event.

I have also put together a short video of some gameplay footage from LAN, please let me know what you think.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
The Good:
Great atmosphere
Friendly tournaments
Bacon sandwiches
UT2004
TF2
CS:GO
Pizza
Chipper was excellent
Everyone who stayed behind for pack down, thanks so much guys, you know who you are!!

The Bad:
Too many bacon sandwiches
Migraine wiped me out on Saturday and lost an entire day's LAN ;(
Too many non PC games

The Ugly:
Migraine.... apart from that, nothing to report!

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
The Good:
food was bang on
board games were really good fun(maybe next time someone bring a camping lamp or two?)
the MKX tourny was really good fun
my new chair assembled at LAN :D
bacon
bacon?
bacon
bacon!
bacon
bacon
bacon!
bacon
BACON!

The bad:
my old chair collapsed after 17 years of service :(

The Ugly:
me on tuesday morning

themast

Self Proclaimed God
GOOD:
Bacon
TF2
UT2004
Pizza
Chipper

BAD:
Need more people at lan
not enough lan wide games. (tho i will admit i didnt take part in a couple)

UGLY:
My air bed

Top Bottom