Timings for etf2l

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
SORRY!

I have set down an open challenge on ETF2l for thursday, 15/12/2011, at 7:30Pm

Please post here, for all that can manage.

People on list;

Channy - Confirmed
Coob - Confirmed
Deep Blue - Confirmed
Everlolz - Confirmed
grogers126 - Confirmed
Hexxy -
MiniPiglet - Soldier
Nero57James - Confirmed
Oomska -
Skull-Drome - Confirmed
Tyr - Confirmed

11 in total

Also please post perferred class for this round;

Coob - Heavy
Nero - Spy
piglet - Soldier
Everlolz - Sniper
Grog - Pyro
Dex - Medic
Skull - Engineer
Channy - Demoman
Tyr - Scout

For the awesome admins :)

EDIT - And the classes are NOT final, we might feel like a swap on the day, or even arrange multipul lists(listception?) one for each map :)

http://etf2l.org/2011/12/03/ch-ch-ch-changes/

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Where is the match, ours or theirs?

If it's ours I need to get into gear next week and actually get a match server up and running, since the public server isn't configured for matches, and would get us a nice big DQ

Edit, after double checking I'm free - I'm in. can call class on the night?

Also, I'll just quote these two rules for the match:
2.4 Every player has to record DemosDemos can be requested by an admin or any player of the opposing team.
Admins may request demos up to 14 days after the match was played. They can request as many demos as they require.
The opposing team can request demos up to 48 hours after the match was scheduled to start. They can request demos from up to 2 players for each map.
A player whose demos have been requested has 72 hours to upload the demo, starting from the time the request was made.
Failure to supply a requested demo will be punished.

2.5 Every player has to play with the nickname of the league site
Every player should play with the nickname they have chosen on ETF2L league site.

Demos can be recorded by opening the console and typing record <name> where <name> is the name of the demo you want to save (I can't remember if this has to be done after map change, I think so)
Also, double check your exact name on the team page and make sure your steam name matches it in the format [BreachLAN] <name>

Everlong

I'll be there and I'm happy to play as Medic, Heavy, Spy or Snipez.

If Oomska is playing as heavy or Soli I would like to play medic. We've played a fair bit together like that. :D

I honestly don't mind which class I play/ if I get to play though. :D

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
The names I have posted in the original post are the ETF2L names on the team.

Also amended the standings of everyone :)

And skull, if you don't think a week is enough time I can always cancel the match until you can get a decent time to do it :)

DictaTyr

Oh wait, it's next Thursday, not this thursday, put me down as a maybe, not sure what's happening next week XD

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Coob, just an idea......do u not think 6pm is kinda pushing it for the people who work?? 7pm would defo be better for most people, gives time to fit in noms after work and such......no good gaming on an empty stomach then not being able to eat until late :-/

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
The time is a "suggested time" so after its accepted I'm sure they can change the time :)

oomska

Good work getting making this happen coob's.

Unfortunately I can't make it back from work for then. I'll keep an eye on this thread though and if things change I'll be sure to let you know.

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Remember that the 6:00 start is probably THE earliest time that the match will happen, if it has to be postponed for an hour for our entire team to be home, eat, rest a little then so be it :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I'll play, but 6pm is pushing it. Do we play 3 maps or just one?

Medic, pyro or at a push, engineer please!

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Wow thanks guys, makes me proud!

Also Yeh the first thing I am going to do is specify a time change, to 7Pm, sorry for not thinking ahead :)

Added Grog, Dex and Tyr.

Also people that dont have there fav class available please look at others, because they might consider swapping, AKA Grog specified Sniper OR pyro, i put him down as pyro to fill the slot, but its all changeable.

Dex, the three maps will be played but there is;
4.1 Timelimit for 5cp maps: 30 minutes
4.2 Winlimit for 5cp maps: Point difference of 5
4.3 On 5cp maps: Decider round in case of a draw
4.4 KOTH maps are played with Winlimit 3 (BO5)
4.5 Attack/Defence maps and payload maps are played with stopwatch mode
4.6 Gravelpit and Gorge = 2-3 Rounds using ABBA style
4.7 Deciding sides; Melee fight if teams don’t agree
4.8 cp_gravelpit: Red players may not build a teleport in their spawn area
4.9 cp_gravelpit: Players may not place sticky traps on the underside of capture point A

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Awaiting response from Channy, Hexxy, Nero (whom i shall contact) and Oomska

Please Respond, also the reamaining classes are;

Sniper
Spy
Engineer
Demoman

Top Bottom