Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
probably, but i can remember what happened last time someone mentioned windows ME

although, i do remember 98

Negator

not counting school pc's i've only been through win 98 SE, win2k(which i didn't care for much), xp and vista. only one of those that didn't work too well was win 2k as it wasn't really made with the gamer in mind.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
i once had windows 95 on floppy!!! freekin hugh bunch of disks lol

huge?

Screw you swift for trying to take the thread back on topic!!

Ive only had 98(got our first computer in 1998), 2k (not for very long)and xp on home computers, used 95 at school.

gimpchimp

DOS, Win 3.1, Win 95, Win 98, Win ME, Win 2K, XP, Vista.

Strategy Titles
Empire: Total War
Dawn of War 1 (all expansions available)

Shooters
Call of Duty 4
CS: Source
Team Fortress 2
Battlefield Heroes (only if the Internet is up, and we can get a priv server)

Sakey

Why the hate for Windows 2k? Remember if it wasn't for 2k you wouldn't have XP. (Admitedly if you didn't have NT you wouldn't have 2K) Before 2K there was a pile of shit (except 98SE which was reasonable)

MadmaN

can i add ZX Spectrum's and Amiga's to the list hehe. i hated the move from pc to Amiga as i loved the Amiga so much lol.

Bloodnok

Windows at school? they were still using BBC Microcomputers with 5 1/4 floppys at the Primary and Secondary schools i was at

Sakey

Amigas were fantastic (I still own 3 to this day). Spectrums were as well (I have one or two of them as well).

And Dave, it was the same with me (Even if I am a lot older than you :p) I remember coding a pong game on a BBC Micro :)

gimpchimp

At primary school, it was a BBC Micro with a drawing package titled Turtle or some such where you gave the pointer programmed instructions and it drew stuff. Got the geeky kids amongst us into programming.

First year or two at secondary school there were some BBCs etc, but they'd got the first lot of PCs in by then. By the time we left, we even had two dedicated ISDN lines!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
we had acorn machines when i started at primary school, but most of the way through, we actually used windows 98
when i was leaving they were actually upgrading to xp on some of them

Sinner

cod4 tourney .... that sounds like a brilliant idea, get the lan mod though, none of this pishy hardcore rubbish!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom