Transport needed

panda_sam

Looking for a lift from the Inverurie train station to teh venue. Can anyone pick me up? :D

Also looking for a lift to the station again on the Sunday if no one minds.

Will confirm next week what my arrival/departure times will be, but it will probably be late on friday night, and about 3/4 on sunday afternoon.

danke danke

(alternatively a lift from anywhere between glasgow and the venue, but like i said i won't be able to leave till quite late on in the day)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Looking for a lift from the Inverurie train station to teh venue. Can anyone pick me up? :D

Also looking for a lift to the station again on the Sunday if no one minds.

Will confirm next week what my arrival/departure times will be, but it will probably be late on friday night, and about 3/4 on sunday afternoon.

danke danke

(alternatively a lift from anywhere between glasgow and the venue, but like i said i won't be able to leave till quite late on in the day)

I can do this for you no problem, just let me know!

MadmaN

hey sam.. glad you can make it :)... there is a few old faces returning to this LAN hehe

Blackice

I will also be looking for a lift from the station (unless someone is driving down from Inverness).

And then back to the station on Sunday.

Will be arriving at either: 1618 or 1715
Will be leaving at either: 1741 or 2121

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I will also be looking for a lift from the station (unless someone is driving down from Inverness).

And then back to the station on Sunday.

Will be arriving at either: 1618 or 1715
Will be leaving at either: 1741 or 2121

PM me and we'll swap Mobile numbers and I'll give you a lift :)

Top Bottom