Traveling to the LAN via public transport?

MadmaN

is it possible to travel to the lan via public transport and ifso what options do i have? lol

MadmaN

going by train i can get a single from dundee to inverurie for 15 quid which is no bad.. looking at taxi from the train station to the hall is about 5.7 miles so any idea how much that is in taxi money?

ok been told by a dundee taxi driver it would cost under a tenner so not bad..

will see if anyone would be willing to get me from the station for a couple of cans of beer lol.

grogers126

Sniper
just cause a dundee taxi driver says its under a tenner dont tkae his word for it as prices here are different madman for a journey here in aberdeen i was 12 quid and the same journey in dundee was 8 quid

MadmaN

LAN and Train tickets paid for! see you soon! - if someone could get me from the rail station please? it would mean so much!

I will be traveling with my laptop and a small suitcase.

http://goo.gl/maps/yqXc3 - here is it from the hall to rail station

I shall be arriving into the inverurie station at around 11:30 - if this is to early I could always hang around lol

Ignorance

May be able to give you a lift, i am without stable internet at the moment so if you want to pm me with a contact number or something ill let you know closer to the time. What time does the LAN open on thursday?

MadmaN

Cheers dave! hopefully i wont be affected to bad

Kev said he can help me out.. but ill PM you my number just incase.. cheers!

Top Bottom