Update

B

BreachLAN News

Well the lan is half a sell out, hopefully we can get a full sell out with just under a month to go :)

Some updates for you though.

Firstly, our opening offer of £25 entry is now over and the price is now £30.

Secondly, as you will have noticed by the large banner at the top of the page, Crucial have been kind enough to sponsor us with some kit and merch for the LAN. This includes a 2GB set of their fantastic Ballistix memory.

We are still deciding how we are going to give it away, but one lucky punter will leave with the RAM.

So keep spreading the word, let your friends know and get them all signed up to come LAN.

ZeroG

I can vouch for the RAM - great stuff. One went duff not long ago and was replaced straight away.

Olap

just for vista users then :p Please don't throw it away in the 100 man frag game again, something different this time - not sure what though

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
i have a suggestion,
everyone in for a 100 frag UT instagib, top 6 progress ....
5 man flatout2 , points over 3 races, top 2 progress....
1v1 CnC3, best out of 3?

overall winner gets the RAM, second place get a runners up prize.

mulllet88

i agree with pseudo it means you have to be pretty good at all of the above and thus it doesn't one person is almost bound to win it :p

Sakey

I like this idea of a gaming "Tricathalon" but I aint sure about the game suggestions.

Watch this space.

OMLE

The less serious the better.

Amagetron winner gets the RAM?

something that requires little or no skill, everyone can have a chance of winning.

have a list of people willing to opt out of winning it. if the ram goes to someone who doesn't need it again i'll cry.

seriously people, if you don't need the memory, DON'T TAKE IT!

ZeroG

By girl skills I assume you mean stamping your feet and crying until you get your own way ? :p :p :p

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
how about we play oddy oddy out hahahahaa. man that would be funny.

If i knew what that was i may agree, silly dundonians.

But i like this idea of pong for a tourney, theres was something new came out called "Plasma Pong", much fun

MadmaN

sush ya aberdonian sheep shagger lol :D , its scissors , paper and rock lol you know that game with your hands lol.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
how are we supposed to know "oddy oddy out" is rock, paper, scissors!!!
But i didnt realised it was played with hands, i used to play with my cock and would only go rock........

Top Bottom