Well met!

Eklipze3k

Hi everyone!

Been meaning to join here for a while, have known Deep Blue for about 10 years, without me he'd still be listening to rubbish music ;)

Anywho, I'm not a big fan of FPS games but RTS/turn-based strategies, RPGs and space sims are big on my list. Just started playing EVE and just got one of my friends playing DoW, I just need to convince him to buy DoW2 now ;)

So yeah, Hi :D

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hello good sir! It's really been 10 years? I guess it's about that or more!

You just started playing EVE? Need a good social corp?

I thought DoW2 was disappointing, although I really enjoy DoW and the current flavour of the month is Company of Heroes :)

You planning on coming to a LAN soon? :D

Anyhow welcome to what is rather a nice friendly community!!

Eklipze3k

Gotta be close to 10 years, I moved back to Elgin in 2003 and I know we went to Edinburgh while I was still living in Dundee :D
I'm still slightly learning the ropes in EVE but I like the idea of a social corp :D
I may make it to a LAN at some point this year, depending on cash flow :) It's a bit of a trek from here but should be worth it :cool:

Edit: EVE name is Lasper Vaille btw :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
It's way easier to learn the ropes if you are dragged through it, a few of the guys fired up new accounts a month or so back so they are all pretty much at the same stage in the game. There are a few more experienced members to help drag us all along :)

Get mumble and say hello :)

It's a good LAN from feedback we receive from the customers :)

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Hey Man, welcome to the forums! :)

Aweosme to see more eve players around, and we're all fairly laid back :)

Hope to catch you on mumble at some point :)

Eklipze3k

What a nice warm welcome :D

I've installed mumble, think I found the server details hidden away in a sticky. I'm on nightshifts for the next couple of weeks but no doubt I'll be popping in here or on EVE every so-often so may catch some of you soon :)

Edit: Also just got a 2nd monitor delivered to work this morning so looking forward to some glorious 3840*1080 gaming :cool:

SocksFoHands

Welcome to the LAN. I'm a big 40k nut so I'd be happy to have some DoW2 going on. (Haven't ever played the multiplayer though so I'll be rubbish)

Eklipze3k

Welcome to the LAN. I'm a big 40k nut so I'd be happy to have some DoW2 going on. (Haven't ever played the multiplayer though so I'll be rubbish)

Yay, someone to play with :D I've never played it multiplayer either so we're both equally disadvantaged ;)

Top Bottom