Werewolves at Breach

P

Pru

Hi guys, not sure how many people will have played this before. its kind of a card game but not. General idea is you have a village of people (the players sat in a circle) and there is a werewolf problem. each night when the village goes to sleep, the werewolves wake up and choose to nom someone, and its the other villagers job to lynch the werewolves before they all get eaten.

It gets more complex, but i'll save that for at the lan :p will bring my cards with me (all laminated and beer proofed ready for lan) and hopefully get some games going ^_^ This usually goes down really well at other lans iv'e been to.

Pru

Daniel128

i didn't read cards there at all, i thought you honestly wanted to pick people to lynch...i was on board then and am on board now

P

Pru

you can lynch people irl if you like, i'll stand and watch with pint while you try :p

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Oh god I thought i'd escaped this circle-jerk at epic.two!

We play risk, this isn't multiplay :)

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
I vote against this blasphemous activity!!!

People are bad enough playing games! let alone something they can physically smash!

P

Pru

werewolves is an awesome game, usually play it at my friends house rather than lans. Just thought it might be a good thing to play if people want a break from the screens. i know its a lan but that doesn't mean no breaks from a pc for 72 hours :p

P

Pru

of course the bonus of playing this is i get to lynch Gemini..... how can someone so hairy NOT be a werewolf?!

Top Bottom