Xmas Party Sign up......

Piglet

Miss Bitch
OK so it seems that bowling had come up as the favourite choice for our Christmas gathering this year so now is the time to get signed up to guarantee your spot. Date is hoping to be Saturday 5th December.
The package we'll be aiming for is this....
0f0a98f9f8f68995699aa6cd1d0fd49a.jpg

I'm also thinking we may like to make a decent day of it so could aim to bowl late afternoon and then head on into town for drinks afterwards?

If you are interested in joining us then please comment below.

( Details regarding deposits/payment shall follow shortly)

1. Piglet
2. Deepeh
3. Fenrirs
4. Flukes
5. ZeroG
6. Dod
7. Mast
8. Shinraking
9. Blitz
10. Bloodnok
11. Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ShinraKing

I'll be there! tell me the fixed date once you know so I can make sure ive got the day after off work, I plan to get slightly too drunk :3

Piglet

Miss Bitch
The 5th is definitely going to be the date we aim for. I'm going to speak to Codonas this week and see if we're able to book the party but confirm numbers closer to the time.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
OK ladies I can now officially confirm that we are booked in for our party on 5th December at 4:30pm.
I shall require payment from you guys who want to come for £22.95 by the 16th of November. This shall be collected at the next LAN or if you cannot make that lan please pm me so we can arrange payment.
Further details of the day shall be decided closer to the time as some of us may like to start earlier with lunch and drinks in town before heading down the beach.

Piglet x

ShinraKing

I'll bring it with me to the LAN! Excited, December seems like a busy month for me now haha.

Last edited:

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Bumping the thread! If anyone else wants to join us sign up now! Payment shall be collected at next LAN or the week before if you cannot make LAN ( please pm me to arrange payment)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Yep still open until the end of lan. Money to be paid at lan if you wish to join us £22.95 ☺️

Piglet

Miss Bitch
A reminder to all with their names down for the Xmas party, payments are due this weekend! £22.95 to be handed over to Dex to secure your place.

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Any last minute sign ups for Xmas bowling fun you have until Wednesday to get your name down and fire me over your payments. It shall definitely be a good night

Top Bottom