YeeHaa @ Breach15

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Guys.

A few of you have been reading up on a game I have mentioned a few times, YeeHaa.

YeeHaa is a drinking game where you win by not getting drunk. Which I guarentee you is MUCH harder than it sounds. I tend to play a bit of it when im working at other LAN's and would like you to join me in a game of laughs.

I propose, that on Friday night, we have a game of YeeHaa at Breachlan.

A good guide to the rules can be found here - However don't worry if you don't understand the rules fully, we will go over them before starting the game. We will start off with regular rules, moving onto pro and eventually onto Kamikazee rules if we turn out to be that awesome.

You do not have to be a big drinker to play the game, seeing as avoiding alcohol is the objective of the game. What you do need is a sense of humour and some co-ordination is an advantage.

The game does however have a few requirements.

1) You must be at least 18. (Sorry younglings, but this decision is final)

2) You must supply your own drink. And your own drink supply must consist of at least a case of beer / cider , AND at least 500ml of spirits, AND something to mix your spirits with.

3) You play at your own risk, and any mess you make as a result, you must clean up.

4) There is no protection. If the rest of the game decides to gang up on you to try to make you make as many mistakes as possible, then it's up to you to not make any and to pass the mistakes back to them. The Chairman will not protect you from the circles wrath.

If you accept the above terms and conditions then post below saying you want to play.

My name is gemini and I want to play Breachlan YEEHAA

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Come on guys, nobody else willing to put their names forward ?

It's a propper laugh of a game.

BlitzThose

I have some glenfiddich 12yo in the back of a cupboard somewhere...

If we are having a drinking game we may aswell start with the good stuff :)

Top Bottom