With the LAN Drawing near...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloodnok

And Seeing that the snow has returned (hopefully not for long).

How long before the 12th of Feb would you guys know that it was going ahead or not?

i.e. if it hits the fan like the snow that lasted for weeks up here.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
The lan will be going ahead. Short of the fire brigade wading around to peoples houses delivering food rations with tennis rackets on their feet the snow wont change a thing.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
It's a main dual carridgeway between two cities.

It'l be absolutely fine. Stop worrying and start getting excited :D

Bloodnok

The A90 @ Stonehaven was a "car park" this morning on the radio I heard but we'll see near the time then.

Amesy

Stop moaning you pussies. I've got 529 Miles to worry about. not just some insignificant dual carriageway :D

Cerridwen

Stop moaning you pussies. I've got 529 Miles to worry about. not just some insignificant dual carriageway :D

you wont be saying that when you hit the A90 XD

fact would you like some explicit's to start you off with about it?

Hexxy

Thats why im leaving home at 11pm, :D:D 425 miles go so fast when theres no one else on the road

BlitzThose

avp demo coming out thursday, and said to contain mp aswell as sp so ill download it and keep a installer of the demo, just incase we want to play it at the lan

Bloodnok

Bad news: HDD drive has died :(

Good News: LAN PC now up and running again :D, now to buy another portable hdd...

May rebulid old rig if all else fails...

Amesy

I'll be leaving mine at 3am. so hopefully I'll be arriving at 2-3pm. This is on the Tuesday as well so there's no rush to get there. Dex you better be at home on Tuesday :D.

ZeroG

I'll be leaving mine at 3am. so hopefully I'll be arriving at 2-3pm. This is on the Tuesday as well so there's no rush to get there. Dex you better be at home on Tuesday :D.

Pfft it doesn't take 12 hours to travel such a short distance.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member

Dude.... I only have friday off, but if you can arrive before 7am or around 4pm ish then access will not be a problem:) I woulda had weds & thurs off and I may still have them off if the training course does not go ahead - of which i'm really only sitting in on it to make up the numbers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom