BL9 Games List

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadmaN

I just thought it would be cool if we get a list of games people want or are willing to take part in at the lan.

i'll start:

UT2k4/Q3 - DM / TDM / CTF
Warsow - free dl :)
Redalert 2 - FFA
CNC3 - FFA
BF2 - TDM
COD4 - DM/TDM
TrackMania Nations ;) instant fun
CS SOURCE / HL2 DM

anyone want to add anything to the list?

we can maybe do a vote on what games people want to play.

few organised BIG games , free play , tourneys , and so on lol

Get me a poster! ill post it around loads of forums and stuff :)
spam they old mail boxes of blan members lol . TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!! lol
Oh picture Section of the site???? ive got loads of pics of prev lans for the that! :)
Also I know we don't have video footage to make a trailer type thing but we got pics lol I might just put something together!
name , real name and location in signup? this lets people know that people are from diff places. so say somone from dundee sees a poster ive put up and see ive signed up and im from dundee.

Bloodnok

*packs body armour

Get me a poster!
Am I still in charge of that?

[rant]

Just send me an email,text xboxlive (Bloodnok) anything, even a bone will do if im in charge of it.

[/rant]

Sorry:(, been having pains in my jaw which is causing headaches :mad: and earaches :mad: (painkillers don't work :mad:) and currently going to physio to get it sorted... hopefully

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
For me, games that I've been playing loads of recently which I feel cannot go unmentioned are:

Savage 2 - come on guys!? ;)
Dawn of War
TF2 - Goldrush / dustbowl anyone? :D
Latest TrackMania
Age of Empires 2

Olap

I want to see lots of tf2, great game. But also some ut3 this time, it was out last lan but no one was on it.

The game to end all games though will be bf:heroes. As a) it's free and b) it's going to be a hoot. It's designed to run on all your old hardware also so everyone will be able to play it!

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
yup, i am planning lots of tf2, and some ut3, bf:heroes if it's out in time.
savage 2 also to see if its as fun as old times.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
All sounding good so far. Definatly loads of UT2k4 and UT3 please. And some COD4, TF2 and perhaps if anyone is in for a few Total War games then hells yea.

Negator

GH is great.. and rock band would be good if i could afford it and practice the drums. The guitar parts are just too easy if you went through guitar hero on expert.

Should this lan not also be the unofficial funeral for elmo/dyce/faramir?

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I'd love to see loads of TF2, even if its 6v6 or something similar, not played a decent LAN game of tfc or tf2 yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom