Breachlan 14 - What Next ?

What suits you best ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Just to be clear, we will do the original dates if thats the result.

It's actually more conveniant for me to go with the original dates so im going to be withholding from voting.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes I should add, this is still provisional.

I am waiting to hear from Templars with their OK. It is also dependant on us visiting the site to confirm that it has the power infastructure we need.

Nothing confirmed yet, just currently an idea we have.

MadmaN

have been informed from madfanta that the new dates are around when his exams start and not ideal... tho its upto him.. me personally would like the earlier date but am willing to wait it out to save you guys money to buy new equipment :)

Bloodnok

So more cost over new parts has won the day (so far). I was kind off looking forward to Templars Park (new location, proper bedding and a 4min car trip for me, useful for those that have missed the steam update boat)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes I have just this minute had a phone call from Templars saying they are not able to help us for the later weekend.

Things going ahead at the Bridge of Don. Just going to be a smaller lan :)

MadmaN

ok .. so not long now till lanage .. will try to get more people along!!! whats games are likley to be played at a smaller lan? left4dead2?

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Yes hopefully we have worked out the kinks in L4D and we should be able to have several awesome games of that.

Also id say Flatout 2, Defcon and UT2k4 all should be poopular.

CSS and TF2 could be ok with good map choice. Lower players putting greater emphasis on strategy and less on just spamming.

BlitzThose

assuming im not offshore at the time ill be there, and my tmp will be ready to mash all your faces up again...

Sinner

well a huge sorry from me lads that i wont be able to make this one, money is not good at the moment due to work fooking me up and other expensises such as me now going to leeds festival and wanting to do other big cod4 lans over summer. but ill try my best to make it to the one after <3

Bloodnok

Just remembered that Serious Sam: HD had an update a while back that introduced Deathmatch and Dedicated server (new update came out yesterday). Now we need to play that!

Top Bottom