Breachlan 14 - What Next ?

What suits you best ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Negator

so how many people are likely to be there? might actually have the time free for once.:eek: although so far the most tempting thing is a sausage softie :D yum.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
I think we are looking like 14 or 15 at the moment, so plenty enough for 6v6 or 7v7 games... which is a pretty good number :)

Negator

cool cool, will just have to see if i can find some of the commonly played games for a reasonable price as thats the most inhibiting factor. (don't have l4d2, cod:mw2, bf:bc2, dow2, etc etc...)

Take a few xboxes and do some local multiplayer. lol. Not sure many games support system-link for anything more than 4 :(

Sinner

still trying to get moneys to allow me to show up lads! at least the numbers have gone up slowly. :D

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Do it sincakes!

I'll buy you some beer if you show up... :D

@rahr - UT2k4 is as always a lan staple, along with some trackmania nations and TF2 :) Don't bother with Bad company 2 for the lan (no multiplayer support). But do make sure you have your valve games up to date :)

The last party, we mostly played COD4 and trackmania mixed in with a little UT2k4 (woot!) :D

Negator

cod4/cs/tf2/trackmania are probably the only games i have up to date. I'll give it some good thought and maybe see if i can beg/steal/borrow some of the others.

MadmaN

Sounds good Sinner! Negs we play a mix of old and new.. ut2k4, left4dead2. css, flatout2

Negator

Its the 'new' i'm more worried about as the only recent pc purchase i made was borderlands and that got boring really fast.

Negator

In what way does css count as new? :p

Is there a cutoff date/time i need to have paid by? I have ordered l4d2 and dirt2 from play and thehut.com respetively but would like to know they have turned up before guaranteeing payment. :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Paying at lan is ok. just let us know in advance so we can plan for your payment.

ZeroG

We didn't really play (m)any new games at the last lan as L4D2 failed epicly and we even had trouble with L4D.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
We will have another crack at L4d2 and L4d with our new network setup. Hopefully we should have the problems sorted out.

Sinner

you know i wont consider coming if theres no cod4 lads :p and we got a l4d2 game in last time, it was only a few people that couldnt get in which was a sahema s the tourney didnt go ahead but the 4 v 4 we had was awful close, and you know what i love breach heres £30 :D

Top Bottom