Breachlan trip to i40

Bloodnok

I don't want to know how many times the puncture repair kit had to be used after one sitting either

pics asap

NiceGuy

hehe some great photos you got guys :) and of course keeping up with tradition a picture of me catching some Z'z in the back seat =D

Thanks again to everyone, especially the drivers! I had a totally awesome time! Managed to reach a personal goal of mine to place top10 at iseries for CSS. I will never forget it.

Apologies for not making it to the pub quiz with you all, as you know the tournament had some hic-ups and the games over-ran by quite a bit. Next time though :D

Oh and hey any of you planning on the i41 trip? Don't think it clashes with breachlan in november does it? Anyway i will most likley be coming to the next breach if so with my friend Tassadar if you remember him?

Anyway, peace out guys thanks again xx<3

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
hehe some great photos you got guys :) and of course keeping up with tradition a picture of me catching some Z'z in the back seat =D

Thanks again to everyone, especially the drivers! I had a totally awesome time! Managed to reach a personal goal of mine to place top10 at iseries for CSS. I will never forget it.

Apologies for not making it to the pub quiz with you all, as you know the tournament had some hic-ups and the games over-ran by quite a bit. Next time though :D

Oh and hey any of you planning on the i41 trip? Don't think it clashes with breachlan in november does it? Anyway i will most likley be coming to the next breach if so with my friend Tassadar if you remember him?

Hey Niceguy!

No holidays left for i41 this year, perhaps i42 though! :) Happy times, I had a really good first i-series and BreachLAN 16 will be really quite something new and amazing :)

Don't forget it's FREE so please, if you wish to sign up, send Gemini a PM and he'll add you to the guest list!

ZeroG

You could always fly down, it's not that difficult a journey :)

Castiana

Soon™
You could always fly down, it's not that difficult a journey :)

Aye, it's a lot easier than you think. I've flown to 2 i-series, and i'll be flying to i41.

Aberdeen -> Heathrow (BA)
Heathrow -> Paddington (Heathrow Express)
Paddington -> Newbury (Any train, normally bypassing reading.)

I wouldn't recommend taking a pc with you tho...

Blackice

Aye, it's a lot easier than you think. I've flown to 2 i-series, and i'll be flying to i41.

Aberdeen -> Heathrow (BA)
Heathrow -> Paddington (Heathrow Express)
Paddington -> Newbury (Any train, normally bypassing reading.)

I wouldn't recommend taking a pc with you tho...

Personally I have been driven down to 3 (i30, i34, i37) and then for i38 I got the train down, was pleasantly surprised by how easy it all was.

Managed to reach a personal goal of mine to place top10 at iseries for CSS. I will never forget it.

I have come 1st and 4th in BF2 tournys there :rolleyes:

Top Bottom