Breachlan trip to i40

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Given dates for my work and i40, I will be attending i40 as a customer, not as staff.

Held at Newbury racecourse, i40 is being planned to be for about 2000 people. Dates are 27th to 30th August with myself travelling down on the 26th (For Early Arrival) and leaving either immediately after the raffle on the 30th or staying another night and leaving on the 31st.

Bookings will open shortly, within a few days once i39 is wrapped up.

Paying early results in a nice 20%. Else expect the prices to be £90 for regular admission, £15 for early arrival (highly recommended) with a 20% discount for paying early (usually for one month after previous lan)

Do not consider the TUP option, even if it sounds more conveniant, its a waste of money as the PC's are shite.

I'l be going as a punter and booking on the first day that bookings open.

Anyone else wants to come or has any questions, shout up ASAP and I can answer your questions and start making arrangements.

MadmaN

well i start work at my usual place in july and i get no time off lol ... will have to see closer to the time unfortunally

Sinner

lies, i love music more than i do gaming ... not by a lot but id rather go to the festival :D and im looking to the big summer cod4 lans in europe atm :D

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Multiplay UK said:
|------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
|Description | Price |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|---------|
|i40 | £63 |
|Early Arrival Service | £0 |
| Early Arrival Service Reason | |
| | |
|--------------------------------------------------------------------|---------|

Thank you for your recent payment. Please accept this email as receipt of payment.

Our Refunds and Cancellation Policy:

Once paid for, your booking is non-transferable and subject to our refund policy in the event of you wishing to cancel. If you cancel more than 30 days before the start day of the event, then we will refund your booking on request, less a £10.00 cancellation charge. Bookings cancelled within 30 days of the event are non-refundable. Given the demand for places at our events, we recommend getting your payment in as quickly as possible to avoid disappointment. To cancel a booking, you must email us on enquiries@multiplay.co.uk

As always, if you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us on 0845 868 1337, or by email at the address below.

Regards,

The Multiplay UK Team

I are paid for i40. More info coming after Breach

Amesy

I want to do this soooooo bad, but I just can't afford it. It's only an hour/hour and a half drive from my house.

I'll try and muster the money for one next year if anyone is interested?

ZeroG

I want to do this soooooo bad, but I just can't afford it. It's only an hour/hour and a half drive from my house.

I'll try and muster the money for one next year if anyone is interested?

Always interested in Lans :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Hey,

Well with three confirmed as punters and ZeroG undecided as to punter / staff the event we are looking good as to being able to put forward a team.

We need a few more people to guarentee ourselves the most lulz.

Who else would like to come along ?

Top Bottom