Breachlan trip to i40

ZeroG

I've paid for my ticket but I've also been accepted as staff to i40 but the thing is I'm still undecided as I really want to do both. With over 50% of the tickets being sold by midnight last night it's looking to be one hell of a LAN.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
BUMP

Ok, if anyone wants to come along you kinda need to get a move on paying for your ticket.

MPUK announced this morning that 1300 had paid and a check just now has shown within the past few hours another 50 have paid. At this rate they will be sold out in about a week. And with payday coming up in nine days time I'm going to take a guess that it'l be sold out sometime this month.

Get cracking booking if you want to come along. It's discounted to £72 at the minute.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
***UPDATE***

And in more last minute news, due to the riddiculous rate seats have been selling at, the event has temporarily been capped at 1600 places.

This is to allow them the time to finalise the technical plans for the final building, which has never been used for an I-Series before.

If you want the early discount rate, you REALLY need to get a move on.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Should be mate. I'l catch you in a bit though. Right now my head is wrecked.

***EDIT***

Alright, L4D2 LAN Over, I can think straight again.

PM NiceGuy :)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Ok I have booked my hotel for i40.

I have booked room for three people at the Newbury Chievely Travellodge, the same place we stayed last time for anyone thats interested.

I have also booked the Monday night in Stratford Upon Avon. The idea here is that we leave after the LAN ends on Monday, drive the 100 miles to Stratford then stay the night there and finish the journey on Tuesday.

The advantage to this is that we can go for breakfast at the Stratford Airport Cafe. (Sion and ZeroG can both vouch for how totally awesome this Breakfast is - Sion if you still have the pic could you post it - Ta.)

At i40 I have booked a room for three people. Dex has already confirmed he will take one spot so there is space in the TravelLodge for £40 for anyone who wants it.

Anyone who wants to come for awesome breakfast of win, free hotel in Stratford :D

tl;dr

LAN Travellodge - 0 spaces - £40

ZeroG

The advantage to this is that we can go for breakfast at the Stratford Airport Cafe. (Sion and ZeroG can both vouch for how totally awesome this Breakfast is - Sion if you still have the pic could you post it - Ta.)

I can vouch for the size of it - just make sure you are hungry though before attempting the task :)

Castiana

Soon™
lolbreakfast.jpg

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Oh god do want.
Thats as win as the ice cream of win.

Which, we need to have another competition with :D

BlitzThose

tempted although ive no idea how my rota will be working out, seems ill be on all or most of wood groups shut down jobs this year starting with a 3 weeker nightshift on the piper bravo tomorrow :(

i suppose ill have to use some holidays, something i do rarely

ZeroG

tempted although ive no idea how my rota will be working out, seems ill be on all or most of wood groups shut down jobs this year starting with a 3 weeker nightshift on the piper bravo tomorrow :(

i suppose ill have to use some holidays, something i do rarely

It's worth going to at least 1 iSeries event just for the experience.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
ZeroG if you were to come as punter and Blitz as punter too then we would have our team o five.

From there we can enter pretty much any tournament we like, which is where most of the luls are.

There is going to be a big TF2 tournament. Of all the tournies available, im leaning towards that as my vote.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Winsauce Fox has decided to come as Punter. :D

That means we are just missing one from our line up and we have a team of 5 for i-series tournie lulz

Top Bottom