Breachlan trip to i40

Bloodnok

nothing to do with that, I need to find out if work is ok for me to take this holiday... and what the GP says...

Bloodnok

Back from GP, another 2 weeks off and just found out that my parents are away till Wednesday....

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
More importantly , what are your thoughts about i40. Do we need to search for a mercenary.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Dont know about your work, but if you are sick whilst on holiday and the doc provides a note stating this, then you are technically off sick and not on holiday so work should credit you with your days off that you couldn't take due to illness. Also you had the days booked way before you had yer foot squashed!

What's the doc saying about your foot anyhow? Is it improving?

I'll be needing someone to share my car with me at this rate :p

BlitzThose

gemi, what can the music system in you car play, tell me if it likes just plain old mp3's stuck on cd etc. so i can put some music together for the drive

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
It has e3.5mm jack so I was going to load up my phone with track and use that.

Cd,s also welcome

BlitzThose

i think ill go with some made up cd's as there disposible and if you like the music i bring you could always keep them.

Bloodnok

Number 2 needs you to carry a bucket around with ya... (and are you lacking something...)

But damn, the design of the super soaker has changed big time

Bloodnok

The only use I'll be is manning the water cannon on this!

037.jpg

BlitzThose

Ive been tasked with handing out 900!!! Pirate Party UK flyers at the lan, your all more then welcome to help out :p

a6ppukpostcard01.png
a6ppukpostcard02.png

BlitzThose

no typo, but there postcard sized so its not all bad, also I dont have to hand them all out any left over will just be handed out at rgu etc.

Castiana

Soon™
I've looked into PPUK.

Interesting ideals, but they will get no where. It's to much of a radical change to fast.

I really want them to succeed.

BlitzThose

I've looked into PPUK.

Interesting ideals, but they will get no where. It's to much of a radical change to fast.

I really want them to succeed.

they wont succeed in a general election due to first past the post, however Scottish and EU elections both use proportional representation and 4% of the vote equates to 1 MEP.

Top Bottom