BreachLAN Xmas 2010 Dinner / Booze Up.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Make merry my merry men, It is that time of year again where we switch off our computers, shutdown our services and don our smart casual clothing so that we may head into the world of the social party goers and enjoy an evening of celebration with a tasty meaty dinner followed by good supplies of alcohol.

Unless there are massive objections otherwise, I will skip the process of picking dates this year and immediately select Saturday 11th December.

The reason for this, is that a lot of us are going to see Pendulum at the AECC the night before, so two night in a row of partying would be pretty freakin sweet.

So, post below if you want to come. Dinner will be a resteraunt somewhere on Union Street and will involve meat. Followed by a night of fun on the town. Post if you want to come, or post if you have a serious problem with the date. You can also only come along for the meal or only for the drinking if you prefer. Just post saying so.

So once again my brothers, join us.

***EDIT***

Where : Filling Station - Union Street

When : Table booked for 7pm - Don't be Late

SwiftTempest

im game, i do have a slight problem getting time off from work that month. i'll see if i can get some shifts swapped

Blackice

Was hoping on going down to see Pendulum if I can find the money, so if I could find somewhere cheap to stay as well might be able to tag along :)

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Recommend we start a list of who's coming -

1)Gemini
2)Dex + 1
3)Castiana
4)Bloodnok
5)SwiftTempest
6)MadMan
7)?
8)?

Amesy

You know I don't think my Fiancee could deal with the weather.
Dex know how much of a wimp she is.

PseudoPhreak

Captain Hammer!!
1)Gemini
2)Dex + 1
3)Castiana
4)Bloodnok
5)SwiftTempest
6)MadMan
7)BLACKALiCE- Not going out for drinks
8)Pseudophreak

ZeroG