BreachLAN Xmas night out 2011

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member
Hi guys

Following on from the confusion in other threads I am laying down the format for things on Friday the 16th of December.

Please note that this is a drinks-only night out as no one had any spare cash last year after forking out for a meal in town :)

I know there are at least 5 of us interested so if you could do the usual and copy and complete the following. For the early birds I am open to meeting as early as 4pm :cool:

Shall we say meet at the old schoolhouse?

Copy and complete this please guys
1)Deep Blue
2)Piglet
3)Dangerous "Economy" Dave
4)Crack-in-eye
5)Dod
6)?
7)?

MadmaN

im guessing its burger king for me then lol... unless anyone wants to go for a meal?

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Yes this is a proper night out, which is why Dex has mentioned not going for food as most people couldn't afford to do both last year so the night kinda ended a little earlier than most people would have liked.

MadmaN

Yeh the night ended with just me and garry lol....

Question... Does anyone have a spare floor I can crash on? lol as i'm coming from Dundee it makes the night abit pricey...but worth it :)

Deffo going, been going to the annual breachlan meal/pissups since the start :)

1)Deep Blue
2)Piglet
4)Crack-in-eye
5)Dod
6)MadmaN
7)?

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Bump.....c'mon guys whos up for it?

So far we have:

1)Deep Blue
2)Piglet
4)Crack-in-eye
5)Dod
6)MadmaN
7)?

Daniel128

Knotty and i are out for our college night out anyway so we'll probably see you guys going about or arrange a meet up somewhere!

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Right ladies, this is still defo going ahead on 16th December. Aiming to meet at 4pm at The Old School House and going on to where ever our dancing shoes take us after that.

People wanting to eat:- It has been suggested to maybe pick up some sharing platters in the Old School House, cheap and cheerful and there's nothing to say we cant pick up a pizza/kebab later on in the evening if we fancy it.

Will be great to see as many guys as possible for a proper Breach style bender!!!

<3 you all xxx

Top Bottom