BreachLAN Xmas night out 2011

grogers126

Sniper
hi really sorry guys have to pull out of the night out as funds are really low this week sorry hope you all have a good night

grogers126

Sniper
sorry guys i really want to come out but if i did i would have to pay for babysitter etc which leaves me with no more dosh BIG SAD FACE

Piglet

Miss Bitch
So Friday is nearly here and time for us to get out for a change for some Christmas drinkies. Plans are to meet at The Old School House at 4pm and see where the night takes us from there. Some of us will be partaking in noms at the Old School House ready to drink till we drop.

So far we have:

1)Deep Blue
2)Piglet
3)Dangerous "Economy" Dave
4)Crack-in-eye
5)Blitz
6)MadmaN
7)Highfly117
8) grogers126

Anyone else wanting to meet up with us post ur name here also anyone wanting to tag along later in the evening pm either Deep Blue or myself ur mobile numbers so we can update u on our whereabouts in town.

Look forward to seeing you all Friday :)

grogers126

Sniper
RIGHT sorted lol i can come but i wont be out till 6:30 so i will leave someone my number so i can see where you guys are

highfly117

guys is the old school house on little belmont street, I have searched for it on google and this is the only one that shows up. and when do you guys planning on eating as i will need food but i dont finish work till 4 so i wont be there at 4 more like 5.30ish

Piglet

Miss Bitch
guys is the old school house on little belmont street, I have searched for it on google and this is the only one that shows up. and when do you guys planning on eating as i will need food but i dont finish work till 4 so i wont be there at 4 more like 5.30ish

Well we're meeting at 4 so I guess we'll be looking at eating not to long after that.......i'd be ok to wait as long as everyone else is.

Deep Blue

The BOFH
Staff member

Yes yes it is, quite a distinctive looking building, see maps for more info

MadmaN

bet I get lost and google maps takes me miles away or something lol...I'm shall be staying the night @ The Premier Inn Aberdeen City Centre.

Amesy

I don't know. Dex is quite Hardcore on a good night out. I have fond memories of staggering out of The Basement (or whatever the club is called these days) at 3 in the morning and going for a burger at sizzlers...... MMMMMM Sizzlers Burger. Anyone fancy mailing one of those things down to me?

MadmaN

madman?!?!? are you joking? :D im the last lol....did you not see me at the lan? i polished of a ltr of vodka at around 5am LOL and still had the energy to dance :D

Top Bottom