Christmas night out 2012

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Anyone else wanting to join us on 21st for Xmas drinks? Lots of giggles like last year :)

1. Dex
  2. Piglet
  3. Dave
  4. Frazer
  5. Coob
  6. Dod
  7. Harry
  8. Will
  9. .......

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I will hopefully be bringing along my friend Hayley and her boyfriend who is a bit of a gamer so should fit in well ;-)

sirflukesalot

SEND IN MORE CONSCRIPTS!
were any of you planning to get to aberdeen by train? if so there is a 24hr strike happening on the 22nd by scotrail personnel

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ooooh we're only a few days away from our xmas drinkies!! I'm excited (I dont get out much :p).
I think the plan is to meet at The Old School House between 4-5pm and then decide where to go on from there. Last year we opted for a KFC mega bucket as our xmas meal and i'm guessing it'll probably head the same way this year as booking in for an actual meal somewhere at such short notice is going to be near on impossible.
So far we have an awesome group of people confirmed as coming but it would be great if more of you lovelies could make it too. Add your name below if you wish to attend as nearer the time I will pm you all my mobile number just in case you may be late and we've moved on from The Old School House.
  1. Dex
  2. Piglet
  3. Dave
  4. Frazer
  5. Coob
  6. Dod
  7. Harry
  8. Will
  9. .......

ZeroG

Well it sounds ok apart from the going out and the time :( Probably won't finish work until near 6 then to get home, changed and back into town wouldn't make it worth it.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Ofc it would be worth it! You can join us what ever time Mark. We'll still be out. I'm not planning on going home early :p

coob

*looks disapprovingly*
Just got word that the college closes at 1:00pm for the "christmas cheer" :D

although ill be out at 11:00am haha! cya all at like 10 past 4!

Skull

Thou Shalt Not Pass
Looking forward to this tomorrow! :D

I'm heading in on the train from Inverurie at about 3.30ish, so I'll be at the Old School House pretty soon after 4 :)

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Okies Harry we will see you there :)

For all coming my mobile is 07857112008 if you need to get hold of us to find out where we are :)

Top Bottom