Dundunduuuuunnnn Xmas Partaaay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Right ladies I am taking it upon myself to arrange some kind of half decent Xmas get together this year, I know it's not even September yet but forward planning is the key!

If you guys have an ideas of what we could maybe do please post below. Maybe we could venture into something a little different other than a meal and drinks or maybe we prefer that simplicity. All ideas welcome! (Date in mind as an idea is currently Saturday the 5th December)

Once ideas are flowing I shall compile a list of popular options and put it to a poll and then we shall go from there. Hopefully arranging this wellllll in advance will mean more of you lovelies will be able to join us

Piglet x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Carmelite do the whole bring a party to a party over Xmas with themed nights including arrival fizz, entertainment and 3 course meal. Dates differ to the one mentioned so this would need to be an suitable date for anyone wanting to attend.
b564da539e3a9a27763f57a5a74e4026.jpg

Piglet

Miss Bitch
I'm thinking bowling might be a breach kinda thing but any other ideas appreciated

Sent from my HTC One mini 2 using Tapatalk

ShinraKing

The jazz thing is up my alley, I love my music, but to be honest ill be fine with anything as long as we have a laugh and some alcohol is involved haha. Oh, and trust me, you will laugh at my bowling, I'm absolutely terrible, but it would be good fun nonetheless.

Piglet

Miss Bitch
Okily dokes is looking like bowling is getting the vote, I shall get a sign up thread started very soon so I can start to get things booked ☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom