Horizontal Dog is back! HD#4 18th-20th Jan 2008

HozDog

Hey everyone

Horizontal Dog is back!

After a year break we are back with our 4th LAN Party which we aim to make your gaming experience even better than before.

Well what have we got to offer this time?

Horizontal Dog #4 is a 48 hour computer gaming event running from 7pm on Friday 18th - 7pm Sunday 20th January 2008 at our new venue in the Elgin Hotel in Fife.

For our first event back we are even lowering the price to only 15 pounds for the whole weekend!!

As always we provide a secure venue linked up with a 60 man gigabit network using the latest network technology and with 2 dual core xeon and a brand new quad core dedicated games server for the fastest, lag free experience hosting the most popular games and a spare server standing by incase a server goes down.

The new venue provides a few features not normally found at LAN's which include a fully stocked private bar especially for the event, reduced price hotel rooms for the event for people who like to LAN in comfort and also a specially arranged menu featuring the usual LAN food such as bacon rolls, chips, burgers and coffee.

There will be the usual good selection of prizes and tournaments for all you dedicated gamers out there as well as the famous Horizontal Dog raffle where so far everyone has won a prize during the last few LANs.

The official tournaments for Horizontal Dog #4 are:

Counter-Strike Source
Unreal Tournament 2004
Battlefield 2
Day of Defeat Source
Call of Duty 2

As at the last LAN's you can organise unofficial tournaments and host them either on your own machine or use our dedicated tournament server when it's not being used.

There will also be hot showers at nights for all you people wanting a wash.

For all you people who come more for the fun there will be the Sky TV and console corner making its usual appearance.

If you have any questions regarding this event please leave a post on the forums or use the contact us page of the website.

If you wish to sign up to this event please visit http://www.HorizontalDog.com and visit the sign up link.

Hope to see you all there!

HozDog

HozDog

Hey, it would be good to have a team of BreachLAN guys at HD#4, always good to meet people who run and go to other LANs in Scotland :)

HozDog

Sakey

And in reply to that, you guys should pop up to Aberdeen for our LAN.

Plenty of spaces left.

HozDog

Aye of course we will come and support your LAN, I looked on the site but couldn't see much info on the next event? Could you give me details please?:)

HozDog + Admin team

ZeroG

I signed up to the forum and tried to post but it wouldn't let me, says I must be logged in.

When I login it tells me I logged in sucessfully but it still doesn't seem to let me post.

HozDog

Hmm I don't think anyone else is getting this problem so it must be something at ur end, have you checked your cookies etc?

HozDog

HozDog

Aye I noticed it did what you said up t TMOG in Edinburgh today, might be something to do with corporate computers not saving cookies properly.

Glad it works now

HozDog

HozDog

Thats me signed up now n hopefully one of the other admins will be coming with me.

So who all thinks they can make it along to Horizontal Dog #4?

Hope to see as many of you there as possible :)

HozDog

Top Bottom