L4d2 lan - this sunday

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Last Minute LAN arrangements.

With the first batch of L4D2 DLC arriving tomorrow, I think its time that there was another L4D2 LAN to celebrate and put the new content through its paces, so

When : Sunday 25th April - 11am until probably 8pm
Where : Atmosphere Lighting and Sound - Holburn Roundabout.
Cost : £5 - To buy Cammy some beer as a thanks.
Spaces Available : 8

Other Info : This is just a one day lan to play the new DLC (and a good bit of the actual game too of course). With that in mind, you absolutely must have your own legal version of L4D2. In order to minimise the chance of technical problems / connection issues, you absolutely must must must have your own steam account with your own copy of the game. Pirated copies and shared accounts are NO USE.

You don't have to be good at the game. Just available on Sunday and up for a laugh.

Places are strictly limited to 8, and the LAN WILL NOT RUN WITH LESS THAN SIX.

Post if interested and add your names to the list.

As always - Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

1) gemini
2) Castiana
3) BlitzThose
4) ZeroG
5) Sock's in a box with 15 cox
6) Owen
7) Trab
8) Negator

---RESERVES---

1)
2)

ZeroG

1) gemini
2) Castiana
3) BlitzThose
4) ZeroG
5)
6)
7)
8)

I promise not to drop my pc this time.

Bloodnok

damn, I'm out, gotta drive a train...

If I were to go, I do not have access to the 30m cable that gave the last l4d lan net access (under the floor)

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Confirmed Location available. All thats needed now is ONE more player.

1) gemini
2) Castiana
3) BlitzThose
4) ZeroG
5) Sock's in a box with 15 cox
6) Owen
7) Trab
8)

Negator

tempting since there was funding issues with the last lan. is there parking round the back of the building? i never really pay attention when going down towards morrisons

ZeroG

There's some parking right beside the door for some cars, not sure how many you can squeeze in there.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
There is easily enough room for all our cars to get in there. As long as we park on the gravel there wont be any issues.

gemini

The Crude One
Staff member
Excellent.

Reserve list now in operation. Make sure to let me know if you can no longer make it to allow someone else to be able to come.

Sweeper128

Poor <INSERT DEAD L4D CHARACTER HERE>. He/She (delete where applicable) deserved better.

(I whizzed through on the XBox version not that long ago - Mutations sound sweet!)

Top Bottom